Our Commitment to Health and Safety in the COVID-19 Environment
Refloor is actively monitoring the unfolding events related to COVID-19, and adhering to the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), governmental agencies, and our local health departments.
As part of this process, we will also be:
- Providing ongoing and reoccurring training and supporting communications for healthy hygiene, social distancing, and best practices as recommended by the CDC.
- Instituting strict anti-bacterial cleaning protocols for all common areas in our workplaces, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Requiring that any sick employees stay home and seek medical advice before returning to work.
- Continuing to support employees working from home, and staggering shifts to reduce the number of staff members in the office as they return to the workplace.
- Implementing COVID–19 specific training and communication protocols to keep every employee briefed on the latest recommendations and guidance to ensure our teams are doing everything possible to stay safe.
- Monitoring CDC and local health department communication both nationally and locally.
To maintain a safe environment in your home, our team members will be adhering to the following CDC recommended guidelines:
- Keeping a 6-foot distance from customers and residents whenever possible.
- Wearing fresh masks and gloves for each in-home visit, and implementing strict health and hygiene procedures following each visit.
- Respectfully refrain from shaking hands and avoiding direct contact.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting tools, vehicles, and equipment as per the heightened health and safety protocols
We will continue to implement additional guidance from local, state, and national health authorities to ensure the health and safety of both our staff and our local communities.